Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Learn Spanish the Fast and Fun Way

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Book Review - Learn Spanish the Fast and Fun Way

Learn Spanish the Fast and Fun Way
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
This unique book makes learning Spanish easy, practical, and fun! Suitable for teaching adults, as well as older children, Barron's Learn Spanish the Fast and Fun Way covers the basics of reading, writing, understanding, and speaking Spanish. The engaging, interactive lessons and exercises can be done in just a few minutes per day and are supplemented with:


  • Funny cartoon-style illustrations
  • Language games, puzzles, and quick quizzes
  • A set of vocabulary flashcards
  • A pull-out bilingual dictionary booklet
  • An MP3 CD with audio for all Listening Comprehension activities


In just minutes a day, readers will pick up enough Spanish for most everyday situations--from meeting and greeting people to asking directions and handling simple business transactions.



My Take on the Book
I took Spanish as a language in high school, but after high school I left the language behind. I still am disappointed that I did this but know that it is never too late to pick the language back up. With that in mind I was excited to get this book to be able to brush off my language skills. As I worked through this book I found that things were coming back to me, while I still found that I learned new things too. One thing that I really liked was that this book was VERY user friendly and practical. I loved the CD with this too as I am an mixed learner, but auditory helps me solidify my own learning as I know it does for others too. If you are looking for a book that will help you move your language skills to the next level, this book will walk you step-by-step toward achieving that goal.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: