Just Dance®: Disney Party – The ultimate dance game for the whole family!
Just Dance and Disney are working in collaboration to create the greatest dance game for the whole family – Just Dance: Disney Party on Wii.
Dance like a star to 25 songs from Disney favorites. Play with up to four players to experience the ultimate in family fun. With an amazing selection of family favorite songs, fun dances, and kid-friendly gameplay, children of all ages can dance along with family and friends!
- The Aristocats - "Ev'rybody Wants to Be a Cat"
- Beauty and the Beast - "Be Our Guest"
- Bolt - "I Thought I Lost You"
- Cinderella – "Bibbidi-Bobbidi–Boo"
- Enchanted - "That's How You Know"
- The Jungle Book - "The Bare Necessities"
- Lilo & Stitch - "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride"
- The Little Mermaid - "Under the Sea"
- Mary Poppins - "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
- The Muppets – "The Muppet Show Theme"
- Peter Pan - "Following the Leader"
- Tangled - "Something That I Want"
- Tangled - "I've Got a Dream"
- Tinker Bell - "Fly To Your Heart"
Disney Channel Original Series and Movies
- A.N.T. Farm - "Calling All the Monsters"
- Camp Rock - "This Is Me"
- Good Luck Charlie - "Hang In There Baby"
- Hannah Montana - "Hoedown Throwdown"
- High School Musical - "We're All In This Together"
- Jessie - "Jessie Theme Song"
- Phineas and Ferb - "S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants)"
- Shake It Up - "Shake It Up"
- Shake It Up - "Twist My Hips"
- Wizards of Waverly Place - "Everything Is Not As It Seems"
- The iconic Disney Parks song "It's A Small World"
Key Game Features
Brand New Dances and Choreographies
- Songs from Disney Favorites for the whole family: The Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Tangled, Lilo & Stitch, Tinker Bell, Enchanted, The Muppets, Bolt, Mary Poppins, and The Aristocats.
- Dances from the hottest Disney Channel shows: Shake It Up, Phineas and Ferb, Jessie, Hannah Montana, A.N.T. Farm, Wizards of Waverly Place, Camp Rock, High School Musical, and Good Luck Charlie.
Featuring Some of Your Favorite Disney Characters
- Experience immersive visual effects and backgrounds inspired by the TV shows and movies. Dance on the Shake It Up stage or at the park with Phineas and Ferb.
Family Fun and Party Fun
- Play cooperatively for the highest team score or play Freeze & Shake for extra points.
Special Features for Wii
- Classic four-player co-op on Wii and a unique Balloon mode where kids compete against each other to get more items and earn more points by shaking their Wii Remote.
New and Improved Features Offer Strong Benefits for Parents
- Playlists allow mom to select all her kids’ favorite songs for nonstop dancing.
- On-screen lyrics help kids learn the words and sing along as they dance.
- Simple menu icons allow kids to navigate on their own!
My Take on the Game
As we are a HUGE Disney family and love all Disney music, this was game was a must have. Also, as a person who has all of the Just Dance games, this was a nice change as I knew as a parent that the music was age appropriate and the the overall game was geared toward kids of all ages. My girls, and my wife and I, loved being able to dance to some of our favorite Disney tunes. You even get to dance in some of the iconic backdrops where the songs originally took place which was so much fun. My girls also liked the fact that the people dancing are real kids and not merely something that resembles a person. All-in-all, this is a great game for anyone who loves to dance and who loves Disney. Even if you are not a HUGE Disney fan, this game also provides parents with a safe way to introduce kids to Just Dance through music that you know they will know and love!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org