In today's social world, managing your online reputation is more critical than ever, whether it's your company brand or yourself as a brand, and one thing is certain: everyone needs a plan. This essential book shows you how to set up a system that works every day, helps forward your brand's online goals, and is able to deal with negative chatter. Covering everyday listening and messaging as well as reputation management for special events or crises, this book walks you through step-by-step instructions and tips that will help you build and maintain a positive online presence.
- Shows you how to create a solid, productive online reputation management system
- Helps you achieve your brand's goals and be ready to deal with negative chatter or crises
- Explains how to set up an online reputation management and response team
- Covers how to identify and incorporate both everyday and crisis SEO keywords
- Explores reputation creation through listening, messages, images, video, and other media
- Helps you handle crises with social media, bloggers, and other influencers, and respond immediately
Online Reputation Management For Dummies gives you the tools you need to maintain the online reputation you want.
My Take on the Book
This is a great book that puts out so much information and ideas about how to manage and make changes to the way in which you are putting yourself out there for everyone to see. On top of this the book is so easy to use (as all Dummies books are) and gives you a step-by-step process that you can follow to make simple small (or large) changes to really make a difference! No matter if you are trying to manage your profile on a website or in social networking sites you will learn so much!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org