Imagine® is introducing the most realistic and customizable fashion design game yet for the Nintendo 3DS™ system that allows you to create whatever you dream. In Imagine Fashion Life, experience three fabulous fashion careers: become the trendy designer, the most glamorous top model or the best mall owner! This 3D game features high-quality, realistic graphics and allows players with a love of all-things-fashion to truly unleash their creativity and management skills.
Live the Life of a Fashionista!
- Become the Trendy Fashion Designer: Create original outfits under your own brand and show them off at fashion shows
- Be a Famous Top Model: Pose for glamorous photo shoots and set the catwalks on fire with your perfect runway walk
- Be a Successful Mall Owner: Open and arrange stores, decorate the mall, promote the trendiest cosmetics and fashion brands in stores, and manage your budget to create a world-class mall! Even open new stores abroad!
- Keep up with the Latest Trends: Choose from all the latest 2011 and 2012 fashions. Get new missions depending on your profile and other player’s profiles that you pass via StreetPass. For example, a top model player could be asked to wear a fashion designer player’s brand for a fashion show.
- Be a Social Butterfly and Stay Connected with Friends: Manage your contacts list with your PDA and keep in touch with them to be successful!
My Take on the Game
For anyone who loves the idea of being a fashion-ista, designing your own line of outfits and have fun being the designer that you want to become. The game itself was fun to play and my daughter loved being the person in control of the design. On top of this she really loved that the latest fashions were in this and she could experiment with them as well. She found the game to be one that was easy to use and control and she also said that the graphics were great, which is a high compliment from her!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com