Blip Toys is excited to announce the highly anticipated December 2012 retail debut of Amazimals – a brand new collection of thoughtfully-designed interactive plush pets that feature a wide variety of animatronic functions with an emphasis placed upon quality materials offered at a value price.
Amazimals are amazing pets activated by the loving touch of a child’s gentle hand. Each pet is an adorable plush animal that features life-like interactive characteristics.
Amazimals promote imaginative, role-play and nurturing classic play patterns through realistic interactions between children and their favorite pets. The collection encourages children to form an emotive bond with their Amazimals pet while playing and caring for them – much like they would with real puppies, kittens and bunnies. The Amazimals line includes a wide variety of pets and interactive functionalities, thoughtfully designed to appeal to a broad range of preferences, allowing every child to find the pet that is perfect for them.
The initial launch of the Amazimals line includes 17 Amazing Pets from 6 distinct assortments, including:
- Weefuls: These adorable tiny pets fit in the palm of a child’s hand. Stroke their backs and they burst with excitement, make animal sounds, wag their tail and move their head up and down. The Weefuls assortment includes a kitty, bunny, and four dogs; a Husky, Chihuahua, Rottweiler and Basset Hound.
- Tickle Pets: Tickle Pets are ready for play! When softly touched under their chins – they will happily bark and kick their paws up and down. The Tickle Pets assortment includes three dogs; a Boxer, Terrier and Beagle.
- Whimsy Walkers: Whimsy Walkers are always ready to go for a walk. Pat their backs to watch them scamper, walk and hop while making all sorts of animal sounds. The Whimsy Walkers assortment includes a bunny, kitty and a Beagle puppy.
- Potty Pets: Potty Pets drink and need “wet” just like real puppies. Feed them with their bottle until they’re full, then take them out to tinkle. The Potty Pets assortment features two puppies; a Yellow Lab and a Pointer.
- Mommy’s Loving Litter: Help Mommy Mitsy take care of her new born puppies. Place the tiny puppies next to their mommy and listen to them nurse while she makes soothing sounds and happily wags her tail.
- Peppy’s Puppy Tricks: Peppy is full of love and delight. He sits up-right hungry for attention – pet his back, pat his head or touch his front paws and he performs all sorts of fun puppy tricks.
The retail launch will be supported with an integrated marketing campaign including, national television advertising, traditional PR as well as a social media outreach initiative. A website will support Walmart’s online sales at www.Amazimals.com.
My Take on the Product
As a person that has always been fascinated by animatronics due to growing up in a family that loved Disney, these toys really appealed to me and my daughters (as now I am helping them to build the same kind of love for the amazing things that Disney does). The first thing out of my daughters mouth was "can I have one."
What was amazing about these animals was how lifelike they were and with the added animatronic features, you really can imagine these dogs as being flesh and blood.
Of the two that I got to try my daughter loved the Weeful dog, as it just comes to life when you give it love, which my eldest does with much gusto, thus the dog and my daughter simply love this.
Outside of this though I liked both of the dogs that we received. They were constructed well, and if my daughter is any indication, these dogs are going to be a huge hit with kids this holiday season. Thus, I encourage you all to head out now to have some similar fun family times!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org