Poser 9 is the world’s easiest way to create art and animation using 3D characters. Poser’s simple to learn tools and included characters let you focus on making art, whether you’re a professional artist or dabbling in graphics for the very first time. Poser includes over 3 gigabyte of ready-to-pose, fully textured, human and animal figures, basic accessories such as hair, clothing, pose sets, real world props and 3D scene elements. With Poser 9 you can start creating 3D character art and animation in minutes. With the Face Room, customize Poser characters using facial photographs. Add dynamic hair and clothing. Build a3D scene on Poser’s virtual stage with props, lights and cameras. Automatically generate walking or running animations and talking characters. Import motion capture files for even more animated realism. Animate lights and cameras, and then render scenes into photorealistic images and video for web, print, and film projects.
Poser 9 includes advanced Weight Map Rig support to generate better performing 3D characters that can be more easily posed with natural joints across the body. Hybrid Rigging supports both traditional Poser Sphere and Capsule zones to be used in combination. Poser 9 also supports both traditional grouped body part figures and single mesh figures. Weight Map Support for third party figures is delivered within our native poser file format, the PZ3, an open, well documented format that has been at the heart of the creative Poser community for over 15 years.
Poser 9’s improved Firefly render engine now supports Indirect Lighting with Irradiance Caching for Global Illumination effects and even supports rendering with Ambient Occlusion. New Shader nodes enable SubSurface Scattering for luminescent skin tones, FastScattering for bioluminescent effects and a Tri-specular Hair Shader for more appealing trans-mapped hair highlights. Poser’s physically correct light fall-off produces more photo-real final renderings. Even share final content via Facebook with our direct upload to your Poser gallery.
Whether you’re a serious artist, illustrator or animator or simply dream of playing with 3D characters, you’ll love getting creative with Poser 9!
- Get Started Fast - Drag and drop characters and props right onto Poser's virtual stage to create 3D scenes, add lights and cameras, then render away!
- Customize Characters - Start with one of the many included ready-to-pose 3D characters and customize them using your photos or hundreds of face shaping morphs to produce unique characters in minutes.
- Rendering Styles - Poser's powerful rendering engine will transform any 3D scene you've created into photorealistic, cartoon or sketch style images and animations.
- Animate Easily - Poser's key-frame animation tools make it easy to transition between poses, or make a character walk or talk, throw a ball or even dance.
- 3D Characters for Any Project - Create art or animation for graphic design, web, fine art and illustration projects. From comic books and animated shorts to architectural and industrial design, Poser adds character.
I had never used this software before, now am I a animation expert, but this program was so much fun and the graphics and the things that it allows you to do with the things that you create is simply remarkable! It did take me a little while to get used to the controls and the program altogether, but once I did I was able to have some amazing fun! My daughter is the artist in the family and I am working to try and teach her how to use the program (as she is only 8), it is a bit slow, but once she does get the hang of this I know that she will love it as well! If you are into art, cartooning or animation this software is one that I would highly recommend as you will be amazed at what it can allow you to do!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com