Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Dragons: Riders of Berk

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DVD Review - Dragons: Riders of Berk

About the DVD
Buckle up for more high-flying action and fire-breathing fun with this thrilling debut of the animated TV series based on the Academy Award®-nominated hit movie How To Train Your Dragon! The epic story of Hiccup, Toothless and his fearless friends continues with 4 explosive episodes filled with all-new adventures and exciting, never-before-seen dragons.

Included in the DVD are 5 Collectible Dragon Training Cards featuring an augmented reality mobile experience. The augmented reality app can be downloaded at dreamworksanimation.com/ar. Use it to bring the Dragon cards to life! Collect them all!

DVD Special Features:

  • Previews
    • Rise of the Guardians Trailer
    • Dragons: Riders of Berk Trailer
    • Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted Trailer
  • Sneak Peek
    • How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular
    • Madly Madagascar

My Take on the DVD
If you enjoyed the fist movie in this series, How To Train Your Dragon, or have been reading the book series by the same name, you will love this new addition to the mix. This DVD has some great episodes filled with both adventure and fun. I have to say that I was not even aware that they had made this into a series until I was able to review this DVD, and after seeing it, I wish I had knows, as the episodes were great(and so funny).

You also have the opportunity to see and interact with some amazing new dragons that were not in the movie, which was a lot of fun as I am always impressed with the characteristics and personalities that the artists at Dreamworks have come up with, as they are all so unique which make watching this series and the original movie so much fun to watch.

Overall though this DVD is worth watching, as it adds much to the overall How To Train Your Dragon series, and I, for one, hope that they will continue this series in the future!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: