Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - HINT Water

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Product Review - HINT Water

HINT water (http://www.drinkhint.com/) is another great way to get healthy between the sugar rush of Halloween and the holiday season. 
The idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with a hint of natural flavor. No sugar, no artificial sweeteners: Hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great.

In celebration of the Yogi Bear movie, a Warner Bros. Picture, in theatres on December 17th, HINT Water is releasing limited-time Yogi Bear and Boo Boo bottles for its Strawberry-Kiwi flavor. The film, which stars Justin Timberlake, Dan Aykroyd and Anna Ferris, is an adaptation of Hanna-Barbera’s classic cartoon and will follow Yogi and Boo Boo as they try to save Jellystone Park from being closed down forever.
Now everyone can see their favorite smarter-than-the-average-bears in 3D as HINT is offering free movie tickets! Participants can enter to win simply by visiting http://www.drinkhint.com/yogi

My Take on the Product HINT water is both refreshing and tastes wonderful. It was slightly sweetened, but made me completely feel refreshed. I also shared this with my daughters and both said how much they liked it as well.

I have quite a sweet tooth and try my best to control this, but this drink with only natural sugars was great to quench the sweet tooth that I enjoy. The water itself was nice as it did have *just a hint* of fruit flavor. The flavor was not overpowering, and it made my water drinking just a bit more exciting.
I recommend that you try this! It is worth the price and a nice healthy treat.

If you would like to have some of this water for yourself you can find them on Amazon!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: