Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Patrick Hruby Memory Game

Monday, November 22, 2010

Product Review - Patrick Hruby Memory Game

About the GameAll ages will enjoy this timeless game featuring a selection of Patrick Hruby’s bold and imaginative illustrations.
How to play: For younger children, play with nine pairs or fewer. For a more challenging game, geared toward older children and adults, play with all 36 pairs. 
Mix and spread cards face down.

Players take turns flipping any two cards up. If cards match, player continues. If cards do not match, player’s turn ends and cards remain in the same position. When all cards are matched, player with the most pairs wins.




My Take on the Game
My girls love playing memory games. We have quite a few of them around the house. From Dora to Princess, the girls do an amazing job at finding the matches. This game was similar in many ways to the other ones that we have around out house, but also stand out starkly in the quality and the artistic mastery that is provided on each of the cards. The images and colors are so vibrant, they just jump off the cards!

Both of my girls loved playing with this game and when it was time to put it away for the night they simply complained! This is always a good sign! I can tell that this memory game will be one that will be staying with us for some time to some!

I highly recommend this game to any parent who has children that are as big of fans at memory as I know my girls are! 


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: