Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet is an action game for Wii that continues the story of the Marvel Super Hero Squad in a whole new video game adventure that retells a classic Marvel Comics storyline. Based on the popular toy franchise and accompanying animated series, The Infinity Gauntlet is the second game in the Marvel Super Hero Squad game series and features three play modes, including 4-player support, 30 playable characters pulled from the Marvel stable of heroes and villains, 19 story levels to explore and unlockable levels and alternate character costumes.
Continue the adventures of the Super Hero Squad in a new retelling of a classic Marvel storyline.
Play ModesMore than just a retelling of a modern classic from the back catalog of Marvel Comics, Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet features a variety of ways for players to experience the story of the Infinity Gauntlet through its three play modes. Story mode allows channels the player through the action allowing for a set number of heroes to join in. Challenge mode is a multiplayer mode allowing up to four friends to join together using their choice of all 30 superheroes or supervillains available in the game. Freeplay mode is an open-ended mode allowing players to play as any character, save their progress and even recall past levels and replay them as a different character.
Key Game Features
- Master All Your Superpowers - Use each superhero's unique power to help solve tricky puzzles and fight enemies
- It's Battle Time - Fight enemies in Superhero City, Deep Space and unique Marvel Universe environments across 19 story levels
- Multiple Ways to Hero Up - Enjoy hours of fun with 3 different modes of play (Story, Challenge and Freeplay modes) and the ability to replay levels with different sets of heroes
- Power in Numbers - Form your own squad with up to three friends and choose from the 30 heroes and villains from the Marvel Universe
- New Environments and Heroic Feats - Collect rare items and complete key objectives to unlock hidden levels and costumes
I really liked the variety in the game and the ability that it provides you in trying different superheroes and mastering their powers.
I had my eldest try this out as I have been trying to get her to start loving comics as much as I have... I think this game is definitely a start in the right direction.
I have truly enjoyed this game and I am really looking forward to getting further on the different levels on this game and I know that you will also!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com