Dad of Divas' Reviews: Celebrate the holidays in style with T.J.Maxx and Marshalls

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Celebrate the holidays in style with T.J.Maxx and Marshalls

To prepare you for all the holiday events you’ll be attending, both T.J. Maxx & Marshalls have been working with vendors around the world to bring you holiday-perfect looks – all for up to 60% less than mall and department stores.  From shimmering bags that add an unexpected touch of glamour during the daytime to sleek sheaths that carry you from the office to a holiday event, you’ll find your perfect holiday look with us.  T.J.Maxx and Marshalls offer the styles and designers consumers love, at a fraction of department store prices. So, whether seeking the perfect sprinkling of sparkle or a dash of luxe, with over 10,000 new pieces of merchandise arriving weekly, it’s the one-stop shop for designer fashions this holiday season. 

I was given the opportunity to go and check out the stores to see what was really happening and I was amazed! I had not been to wither store in a while (and when I say a while, I mean a while). This was not because of any lack of interest in the stores, but instead it was due to location mostly and the fact that I don't always splurge on myself in regards to clothes (I still have some sweaters and shirts that I owned back in high school...which was a long time ago).

Anyway, when I went to both stores I was amazed to find the number of high quality brands at affordable prices that I did find. I was able to find a few things for myself and at the same time something for J-Mom and still stay with the $50 giftcard that was provided to me. The stores were clean and organized and the employees were very helpful. At T.J. Maxx I even browsed through the clearance items and was surprised to find some very nice things that they were trying to clearance off. I actually went over my budget and grabbed a few things there as well (as I am always looking for a deal.

All-in-all I was very impressed and will now be visiting the stores more frequently (Diva-J needs some winter dresses).

I encourage all of you to go and check out the new look of both T.J.Maxx and Marshalls, I know you will be pleasantly surprised!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: