Dad of Divas' Reviews: Miller and DiGiorno, the perfect way to Spend a Football Sunday!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Miller and DiGiorno, the perfect way to Spend a Football Sunday!

More check-ins at Felpausch Food Center
Powered by Whrrl

Every Sunday, I like to sit back, relax and watch some football. I was excited to be asked to be a part of a recent shopping experience with Miller/Coors and DiGiorno. I mean, what goes better together than pizza and beer. Check out the story above!

This past Sunday, I was able to sit back and pop open a Miller Lite with some DiGiorno Pizza. To be honest I had not really tried DiGiorno Pizza before, and thus I was excited to try this out, as it always sounded great, though for me the price stood in the way of getting it. I usually would look toward other frozen pizzas that would instead be on sale or would have some other type of deal attriibuted to it. So when I was asked to try this pizza, plus the fact that I had a coupon (woo hoo!), I was very excited.

I had had Miller Lite before, and enjoyed the light taste and flavor of the brew. I also like the convenience of the cans, as they are just the right size and easy enough to carry around or slip into a can holder.

So in making this pizza, I was surprised to taste the pizza and see that in fact what the commercials stated was true. The pizza did taste like delivery. Also, I purchased the DiGiorno Pizza that also came with breadsticks and these were delicious! I can now see why people pay a bit more for this (and for the convenience of having it at home). I now know that I will definitely be looking to eat DiGiorno in the future and am looking forward to trying some of the other varieties that are available as well.

Overall though, it was a perfect Sunday afternoon. Pizza, beer and football...what could be better!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: