Dad of Divas' Reviews: My Sunshine Shoppe's new line of Chunky Jewelry The Perfect Gift For Your Little Valentine!!

Friday, January 25, 2013

My Sunshine Shoppe's new line of Chunky Jewelry The Perfect Gift For Your Little Valentine!!

About the Jewelry
Your little princess will sparkle when wearing My Sunshine Shoppe's new line of Chunky Jewelry!

Add sparkle and spice to your little princess's life with My Sunshine Shoppe's Chunky Jewelry.

My Sunshine Shoppe specializes in all things adorable for women ages one to ninety-nine. Over the past few years they've been expanding their repertoire from baby clips and bobby pins to include bloomers, shoes, jewelry, and more!

Their line of chunky jewelry features vibrant colors and durable designs that will put a gleam in any little girl's eye. Each necklace is composed of premium acrylic beads, resins, and stainless steel hardware in order to hold up for the long run. Whether it's intended for a family get together, dress up time, or as a special gift, each necklace has been created to enhance and delight its wearer.

For the beautiful dancer that loves to twirl and prance, they've created the Ballerina Girl necklace. Pale pinks and silver add a sweet note to her favorite costumes and set the stage for a brilliant performance. If adventure and a love of the great outdoors is what calls to her, then the Butterfly Garden necklace with its grass green and aqua beads is sure to please.

My Sunshine Shoppe was launched in 2009 by pharmacist turned mom-preneur Lisa Hustad. The company has partnered with headbandsofhope.org--a company that donates headbands to girls with cancer, with a portion of their sales also going to St. Baldrick's Foundation to fund life-saving childhood cancer research. A headband may seem like a small gift, but to a girl or woman who has lost all her hair it can go a long way towards making them feel feminine and beautiful again. My Sunshine Shoppe is proud to be the sole headband manufacturer of the company and a part of such worthwhile cause.

My Take on the Jewelry
If you are a Dad of Divas, you know how Jewelry is a commodity within your home, and this jewelry is just stunning and made my daughter's jaw drop when I gave it to her. I was very impressed with the quality as well as the color in the necklace that I was able to get for my daughter. The beads are set for smaller hands (larger), but this being said, my 5 year old though that they were very cool, and a necklace that they could wear anywhere that they wanted to go (She likes to accessorize). If you are looking for a fun, colorful gift that your child will simply love, look no further than this gift. I highly encourage you to check it out today!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: