Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Mitt & Minn at the Wisconsin Cheese Jamboree

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Book Review - Mitt & Minn at the Wisconsin Cheese Jamboree


About the Book
What could convince two young mice to journey to a Cheese Jamboree in Wisconsin? Why CHEESE, of course! In their latest adventure, our favorite midwestern mice head off in search of delicious Swiss cheese and to find their way back home—Mitt to his mitten and Minn to the cabin she shares with Gerdie. Unfortunately, each contest can have only one winner!

My Take on the Book
As someone who lived in both Michigan and Wisconsin I was excited to share this book with my kids. My kids and I have been having a blast reading through the series of books written by Kathy-Jo Wargin. All the past stories that we have read have been so family-friendly, easy-to-read, filled with beautiful illustrations, and books that I know that my kids enjoy reading together and by themselves. This book was just like the others we've read in this regard, however, was great was that the book brought together to of the mice that my kids have come to really love in a fun tale/adventure filled with cheese and a contest. The story itself is heartwarming and endearing and with short chapters is a quick read. I highly encourage this book as well as all of the other books written by this author, as they are truly family-friendly and ones that my kids just thoroughly enjoyed.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment: