Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Madly Madagascar

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

DVD Review - Madly Madagascar


About the DVD
Your favorite Madagascar pals are back in an all-new adventure! Alex’s favorite holiday, Valentine’s Day, brings hilarious surprises and excitement for the entire gang. Melman plans a big surprise for Gloria, Marty tries to impress a new friend and everyone wants to get their hands on King Julien’s love potion. You'll fall in LOVE with Madly Madagascar!

Special Features:

First Play Trailers
  • Rise of the Guardians Trailer
  • Dragon Trailer Tuesdays
Episode
  • Madly Madagascar (22 minutes)
Extras
  • Hammy’s Boomerang Adventure
  • First Flight

My Take on the DVD
If you love the Madagascar characters you will love this DVD, as it brings them back together for some brand new fun. My kids are big fans of the movies and thus they were excited to see this as well. In watching this you will definitely laugh and have a great time as a family spending time together. My favorite character by far is King Julien... but that's just me! The movie was enjoyable and you will be engrossed in it from beginning to end! It is short, and not as long as the movies, but in my perspective still a lot of fun for the fan!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: