Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Spring (My First Seasons)

Friday, January 25, 2013

Book Review - Spring (My First Seasons)

About the Book
Spring is one in Barron's series of four My First Seasons board books that awaken preschool children to an awareness of nature's changing seasons. Each attractively illustrated board book depicts a child enjoying outdoor play with emphasis on the colors and activities that are special to the season. Books have layered board covers that give their delightful seasonal illustrations a 3D look.

My Take on the Book
This beautifully illustrated study board book by Roberta Pagnoni, is one of four books depicting the four seasons of the year. The text helps a young child understand and enjoy the season of spring.

My suggestion after reading the book to your toddler would be to walk outdoors and find "spring" in your yard and community. Maybe you will see trees with budding leaves, daffodils or tulips rising from the ground, or even birds building nests. It is a beautiful time of year- enjoy it and see how this book can become a springboard for a "spring" adventure.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: