Dad of Divas' Reviews: CD Review - Kidz Bop 23

Friday, January 4, 2013

CD Review - Kidz Bop 23

About the CD
As always Kidz Bop has brought together some of the best known hits in one place for kids to enjoy!

Songs on the Album

  1. Good Time
  2. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
  3. As Long As You Love Me
  4. Want U Back
  5. Everybody Talks
  6. Let's Go
  7. Locked Out Of Heaven
  8. Wide Awake
  9. Live While We're Young
  10. Diamonds
  11. Too Close
  12. Let Me Love You
  13. Some Nights
  14. I Cry
  15. Home
  16. Gangnam Style




My Take on the CD
My kids love Kidz Bop and as a parent I do as well. This CD has some of the main hits you here on stations like Radio Disney, and what's best (in my opinion) is that as a parent you do not need to worry about language (if there were issues in the original version) and my kids love the fact that the songs are sung by kids like them. his was a great CD and it is already getting a ton of airtime since I received it to review. If your kids are into today's hits, this is definitely the must have album of the new year!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: