Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Veggietales: Lettuce Love One Another

Saturday, January 19, 2013

DVD Review - Veggietales: Lettuce Love One Another


About the DVD
VeggieTales: Lettuce Love One Another! includes three popular VeggieTales episodes—Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue, Abe and the Amazing Promise and King George and the Ducky—in addition to five brand-new “Bible Bits,” story shorts that demonstrate examples of giving and forgiving, helping, praying and sharing. Each episode in this collection helps teach a valuable lesson about love, whether it’s through honoring others when we help them, having patience or the importance of putting others first.


My Take on the DVD
This was a great collection of videos from Veggietales that bring together messages that for me as a parent are what I would love to have my children share with others. Like other videos, this set of episodes shares some great messages of friendship, giving and forgiving as well as praying and sharing, all things that I want my kids to emulate themselves. On top of the messages, my kids love the stories themselves. The characters in this are the ones that you have come to love if you have watched Veggietales in the past, but the episodes are so much fun and ones that my kids have already watched twice, and we just got it today. I particularly enjoyed the episode which was Abe and the Amazing Promise, but the other episodes are just as fun as well. If you are a fan of Veggietales, you will love this new DVD!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Martina said...

Thanks for the review. I am a big fan of VeggieTales, especially when I have to "teach" the little ones in church. I have also purchased them for my granddaughters.