Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Ghost Trap

Sunday, January 27, 2013

DVD Review - Ghost Trap

About the DVD
It’s up to this team of science-savvy teens to tidy up the neighborhood in Ghost Trap, coming to DVD Jan. 8 from Inception Media Group.

When a school project goes terribly wrong in this family friendly mystery, Cynthia Carter finds herself doing community service at mean, old Mrs. Gotham’s house, rumored to be haunted. But it takes more than gossip to scare this scientist-in-training.

Soon, however, Cynthia realizes that doing chores for the grumpy woman may not be her biggest problem after all. Strange happenings defy logic … and things are quickly getting worse.

Enlisting the help of her two best friends and their quirky teacher, she is determined to get to the bottom of the eerie events from a purely scientific viewpoint. But while they may have it down to a science, the resident ghosts seem to have other plans!

My Take on the DVD
This was a fun movie for the whole family! Though I had never seen any of these actors in the past, my kids are always open for a fun film, especially when it comes to spooky places and things. The movie itself was enjoyable and the acting was pretty good for new actors. This reminds me some of the movies I have been watching with my girls on the Disney Channel, but really, overall, it was simply a fun family film that all will enjoy!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: