Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Archer Season 3

Saturday, January 19, 2013

DVD Review - Archer Season 3

About the DVD
Join suave master spy Sterling Archer and his team at ISIS for another hilarious season of over-sexed, hard-drinking espionage and insanity! With a crisis brewing aboard the international space station, Earth may be doomed, but the world's most dangerous secret agent has bigger worries. Archer's dead fianc‚e returns to life as a cyborg. His nemesis, Bionic Barry, takes over the KGB, and Archer's mother has steamy affairs with both the Italian prime minister and Archer's man-crush. Packed with outrageous operations and irreverent intrigue, Season Three comes armed to the teeth with exclusive, highly classified animated extras. YOUR MISSION: GET ARCHER.TODAY!

My Take on the DVD
I have been watching Archer for some time and I have been continually impressed with the writing of the series and this season was a ton of fun too. I found that this season was as good as ever, with great humor and yes, even some sex jokes, but definitely not as many as in past seasons. I love the character of Archer. and as a super spy he was a lot of fun to see him in action. There were tons of scenarios and situations that Archer gets in, but his quick thinking usually got him out of the scenarios quickly. I highly recommend that you give this a try, you will not be disappointed!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: