Dad of Divas' Reviews: Have a Movie Theater Makeover Tonight!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Have a Movie Theater Makeover Tonight!

Popcorn, Indiana’s Movie Theater Popcorn
Now you can enjoy the same crunchy, buttery goodness of movie theater popcorn but without trans fat, only 1.5g of saturated fat, 160 calories per serving and only 190mg of sodium.

Price: 3.5 oz – $2.29 or 7.5 oz – $3.99

Availability: Sold in over 50,000 doors throughout the US, including grocery stores, supermarkets, convenience stores such as Bed Bath & Beyond, BJ’s, Costco, CVS, Duane Reade, Target, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, and Whole Foods www.popcornindiana.com

My Take on the Popcorn
This popcorn was tasty! I had never tried this in the past but I do have to say that it was a hit in my home. With the fact that the popcorn was already popped, it was easy and convenient and my kids really loved the taste overall (let's just saw that the popcorn was gone during one movie). In looking at the above website I was amazed to find that the company has so many different products. I know that I now will be looking for more of their products in the future!

Sparkling ICE
Skip the soda and sip on the delicious, refreshing and zero calorie Sparkling ICE. Combining fresh mountain spring water, natural fruit juices and six essential vitamins and antioxidants, Sparkling ICE creates tasty, lightly-carbonated, healthy refreshments


Flavors:
Black Raspberry
Kiwi Strawberry
Lemon Lime
Orange Mango
Pink Grapefruit
Pomegranate Berry


Price: $1.60 – $2.49

Availability: Kroger, King Soopers, Ralphs, Frys, Dillons, Smith’s, Costco, Sam’s Club, Fred Meyer, QFC, Haggen, Top Foods, Winco, Jewel, Walgreens and online at Amazon.com www.sparklingice.com

My Take on the Drink

Sweet and refreshing, this drink was not what I expected. I am not a huge soda drinker, but I do have a sweet tooth (which is my downfall) so there are times when I do drink soda or other sugary beverages, so I am always looking for alternatives that are healthier alternatives. What I loved about this is that it was lightly-carbonated, but it was also refreshing. I also loved the variety of flavors that they have in this. For me, I was able to try the pink grapefruit, but there are so many other options for any discerning palate. Overall, I would highly encourage you to check this out, you will not be disappointed.


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: