Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Ripley's Special Edition 2012

Monday, October 3, 2011

Book Review - Ripley's Special Edition 2012

About the Book
The best-selling annual edition is back!


The fascinating files of Robert Ripley prove there's nothing stranger than the truth.

Turn the pages, if you dare. But watch out! There are more creepy facts and crazy feats than ever before.



My Take on the Book
This book takes strange to a whole new level. While the 2012 version is definitely filled with a number of strange stories that are actually true. As a kid I grew up with these books in the past and had visited even some of the Ripley's museums in the past as well so continuing to read about these strange stories as well as even have my mouth drop open in may cases. I also have to say that in sharing this with my eldest daughter I think she thought at first that the book was fake, but then I told her that in fact it was not and that what she was seeing was in fact true, she was a bit bewildered. In saying this though she did love the stories and asked for more in the end!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: