Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Destiny the Rock Star Fairy

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Book Review - Destiny the Rock Star Fairy

About the Book
A brand-new, sparkly special edition -- with a holiday concert in the spotlight!

Destiny the Rock Star Fairy has a very important job. She helps rock stars everywhere shine! But when her magic is stolen, everything starts to go wrong. Even Rachel and Kirsty's favorite music group, The Angels, is in trouble! Everything at their special holiday concert is all mixed up.

Can the girls team up with Destiny to find her magic in time? Or will The Angels' holiday concert be a merry mess?

Find the magic items in all three stories inside this Rainbow Magic Special Edition and help save the holiday concert!

My Take on the Book
This was one fairy that my girls just loved. Seeing that my girls are into fairies I thought this book looked interesting and after reading it I can say that it was a fun, enjoyable read with a fairy that I know my daughters will not forget. The book was fun and was easy enough for my seven-year-old to read along with me. After reading this, my daughters asked me right away if there were more books like this so off we went to search for more (this is always a good sign of a good story in my household). I highly recommend this book for any family that has a fairy lover!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: