About the Product
The Ozeri 5-Piece Wine Accessory Set is sure to command attention at your next gathering. Ideal for every home and the perfect gift, the Ozeri Wine Accessory Set is distinctively shaped like a bottle of wine while securely housing 5 durable wine essentials: a stainless-steel corkscrew with foil cutting knife, drip-stop collar, combination wine pourer/stopper, and foil cutter. The Ozeri Win Accessory Set encompasses all the tools needed to open and pour that special bottle of wine, and to preserve it for the next day. A friend to both the wine lover and entertainer alike, the Ozeri Wine Accessory Set springs open to make all its wine tools available instantly, and snaps back into the shape of a bottle with its magnetic lock for storage on your bar counter or wine rack for the next occasion.
- Shaped like a wine bottle, the Ozeri Wine Accessory Set opens and shuts into place with its magnetic locking mechanism.
- 5-piece set includes a stainless-steel corkscrew with foil cutting knife, drip-stop collar, combination wine pourer/stopper, and foil cutter.
- Stands vertically like a wine bottle or stores away into any wine rack.
- A fun and innovative to store and reveal your wine essentials.
- A perfect gift for any wine aficionado, the Ozeri Wine Accessory Set makes opening a wine bottle easy, exciting and entertaining.
My Take on the Product
The Ozeri Wine kit is amazing and offers you pretty much anything that you need to open or take care of wine. The nice thing with this is that it is set up as a perfect gift for any wine connoisseur. Not only is it in a wine-shaped container, but it has everything that is needed for opening and taking care of wine bottles. The items were of high quality and I ended up giving this to my in-laws that had been having a lot of problems opening their bottles of wine in the past. No more! This kit makes opening wine easy and keeping all of your wine-related items in one place too!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com