Cavities are no match for Angry Birds. The irate avians of gaming fame take aim against childhood dental disease in new Firefly Angry Birds™ Anti-Cavity Mouth Rinse, a fluoride mouth rinse that’s designed to complement proper brushing and flossing with added smile defense. The strategy? Switch oral care boredom for fun with a little help from bright and colorful Angry Birds characters Stella and Red Bird, who sit atop the bottles and beckon kids to the sink. Winning indeed!
- Among the fastest growing and most recognizable brands in recent memory, Angry Birds characters team up with the iconic Firefly brand to turn kids’ dread of oral care drudgery into “Good. Clean. Fun
- Stella and Red Bird are prominently perched on easy-to-use fun pump bottles containing a great tasting and effective mouth rinse formula in a choice of two kid- pleasing flavors -- Bubblegum and Stellaberry
- Choose Red Bird, the leader of the flock, or pretty-in-pink Stella
- Sugar-free, alcohol-free formula is safe for kids
- Contains fluoride for strong enamel
- Provides long-lasting anti-cavity protection
- Freshens breath
- Use after brushing thoroughly with a fluoride toothpaste. Try Firefly Angry Birds Fluoride Foam Toothpaste
- Great for braces wearers
- A convenient “no mess” cup is attached to the bottom of the bottle; makes measuring the right quantity simple. Then, slide it back in for storage (no more cluttered sinks)
- Kid-friendly choice of bubble gum or Stellaberry flavors
- Recommended for kids ages 6 and up, to be used under adult supervision
My kids loved this product! Too often we have to fight with the kids to take care of their teeth and mouth rinses are a part of this too. What the kids loved about this was that they said that it tasted great, but also that they liked the characters on the product too. Angry Birds, Hello Kitty and more, kids can now have fun while taking care of their teeth. While I don't always like to bribe our kids by using commercialized products, I will say that these products do their jobs well and get kids excited about the health of their teeth which is what is most important!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com