Dad of Divas' Reviews: The Bonefish Grill Tempts Your Tastebuds!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Bonefish Grill Tempts Your Tastebuds!


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
   photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg
To start out by have to say that I am not a picky eater. This has been more of the case for me since I have become an adult, as when I was a child I definitely had my likes and dislikes. I preface what I write below because of that. You see, I am usually deemed to try something at least once, if not more than once, and I tried to instill this in my own daughters, though it does not always work.

That being said, I love seafood, and so do my girls. I am always game to find a good seafood dish at a local restaurant that could share with others. Seeing that I do not live on a coast, sometimes I have to search a bit further to be able to find “good” seafood.

Thus, I was very excited about the opportunity to be able to go and try out the food at a local Bonefish Grill restaurant. They never tried this restaurant before, but he had seen it and had always wondered what the food was like and whether the seafood was of high quality.

My wife and I made the trek to the restaurant after looking at the website and seeing that there was a nice mix of both seafood and non-seafood dishes. We were greeted by a friendly staff and had no trouble being seated right away. The variety on the menu was extensive and the prices were reasonable. I was particularly excited about the variety of fish that was on the menu and the fact that you've got to choose the sauce that you would like with the fish that you are ordering. I ended up choosing to order the salmon with the warm mango salsa, but to be honest the sea scallops also looked very enticing. My wife on the other hand ordered that the Angler’s Steak. The food itself did not take long at all to arrive, but while we were waiting we not only were able to enjoy the ambience of the restaurant but also the companionship of each other.

When the food did arrive, my wife and I jumped right in and both of us were very pleased with the flavor as well as with the amount of food that we received. There were so many things that were on the menu that I could have ordered and I know that I would have liked them too, but now it leased we know that this restaurant is definitely a keeper and one that we will be returning to again.

If you, like our family, enjoy good food and good atmosphere, then I highly recommend that you visit a local Bonefish Grill and experience for yourself what my wife and I experienced.

One of the things that we did not take advantage of that I would like to in the future, is their Sunday brunch. From reading about this, the brunch offers a wide range of breakfast and lunch options to satisfy even the most discerning pallet. My kids loved to each and being able to bring them to a brunch makes a lot of sense, especially if the restaurant offers a wide range of choices on the brunch itself.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: