Dad of Divas' Reviews: Slim Chillers Are Perfect For Any Party

Friday, February 7, 2014

Slim Chillers Are Perfect For Any Party

Slim Chillers
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

When it comes time to throw a few six packs in the fridge to cool, don't forget to stock Slim Chillers' Skinny Freezers for a tantalizing change of pace. Skinny Freezers vodka martinis take the guess work out of planning the perfect party thanks to their exciting flavors and individual sized packaging. Rather than give in to the use of inferior malts or wines, they solely use high grade, 8-times distilled, charcoal filtered Vodka and a delicious flavorful mixer that contains only a total of 100 calories in each serving.

Slim Chillers

When you are having a party and it is time to offer guests a mouth-watering pick-me-up to revitalize their taste buds and refresh their spirits Skinny Freezers are available in four lip smacking flavors modeled off the classic martini and includes berry-filled Cosmopolitan, tart Appletini, decadent Lemon Drop, and sunshine filled Watermelon Lemonade. Squeeze them into a regular old glass and get back to the game or slip them into something a little more elegant for a touch of old Hollywood charm.


My Take on the Book
I tried these out at a Superbowl party that we had last weekend and decided to share them also with my guests. They were a BIG hit, especially with the women at the party, but even the men stated that they tasted great and they asked for seconds. What I loved about this was how easy these were to prepare as well as the overall flavor of the drink itself. With more and more frozen drinks on the market, this sets itself apart, first by its lower calories, but second by its smaller size and easy of portability (you can take these anywhere).

So far for me I have to say that my favorite is the tart Appletini, but all have great flavor which will definitely be bringing me back for more. The only downside right now that I have found is that I cannot seem to find these anywhere in the State of Michigan as of yet... so I am still hopeful of finding this product around my stores soon. In the meantime I can buy some of their items online.

If you like frozen drinks with great flavor I highly recommend that you try this!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: