Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Thrive

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Book Review - Thrive

Thrive
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
In Thrive, the newest book by Mark Hall, the lead singer for the popular group Casting Crowns reminds us what it really looks like to walk with Jesus. With powerful and relatable stories, grounded teaching, and great application, Hall helps everyone who wants to take the next step of faith. You can do more than just survive your life, you can thrive! Mark Hall explores the two sides of our faith-- the roots that help us grow deep and the trunk and branches that are the fruit and working out of all that God does inside us -- and gives us steps and inspiration for growth in every area.


My Take on the Book
This was a powerful book with a powerful message. I have to be honest and say that I did not know what to expect, but I was impressed and it made me want to read more from this singer and pastor. Mark Hall provides down-to-earth stories that you can really relate to. I was very impressed by the style of his writing as well as the practical nature of the book itself too. All-in-all this was a great book that has inspired me to dig deeper and to continue to grow closer to God in my daily journeys along the path.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: