Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Naughty Kitty

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Book Review - Naughty Kitty

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
In this hilarious sequel to the popular Silly Doggy! we meet Lily again just as her mum finally agrees to buy her a pet - but it's not a doggy, it's a kitten! When things start to go wrong around the house, Lily is quick to blame her new little furry friend, but doesn't notice the much bigger and more dangerous feline that has taken up residence - a huge tiger.


My Take on the Book
Adam Stower has written and illustrated an enchanting story for young children. Each page brought smiles and laughter as I read it. I am eager to read it to my youngest daughter who loves her cats.

I am sure there have been times in your life when you have been blamed for something you have not done. In this story, Kitty is blameless, but Lily continues to blame her kitty.

You will be surprised with the actual culprit who makes the messes (a tiger) and delight in the ending to the story.

I know you will enjoy this story often.



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: