Dad of Divas' Reviews: CD Review - Casting Crowns - Thrive

Friday, February 7, 2014

CD Review - Casting Crowns - Thrive

Casting Crowns - Thrive
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the CD
"Thrive" album in audio CD format. Includes the songs:

  1. Thrive
  2. All You've Ever Wanted
  3. Just Be Held, You Are the Only One
  4. Broken Together, Love You With the Truth
  5. This Is Now, Dream For You, Follow Me
  6. Heroes, House of Their Dreams
  7. Waiting on the Night to Fall
  8. Among others.....




My Take on the CD
I have been a fan of Casting Crowns for years and this CD just continues to solidify my enjoyment of their music. What I love about this CD is that not only is the music something that simply gets into your soul, but the lyrics hold so much meaning and help draw you nearer to God. The music on this was powerful and definitely takes you on a journey, as well as gets your feet tapping and your voice singing along (at least it did for me). All-in-all, this is definitely a CD that I will be sharing with others!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: