About the Game
Transform the ordinary into the extraordinary and experience the ultimate LEGO building experience in the all new The LEGO® Movie Videogame. Step into the world of Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average citizen who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Players guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.
GENERAL GAME FEATURES SHARED ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS:
- Enjoy a delightful and surprising mix of over 90 characters as seen from the film including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf and more.
- Smash more bricks in a fascinating environment made of LEGO bricks.
- Collect and use LEGO instruction pages to build in a new way.
- Journey through fantastical worlds like Flatbush Gulch, Cloud Cuckoo Land and more!
- Harness the awesome power of the Master Builders to virtually build extraordinary LEGO creations.
- Enjoy a brand new animation style as seen in the film that replicates the movement of actual LEGO toy sets.
My Take on the Game
This game does the movie justice! You have great graphics and a storyline that follows the movie at least somewhat. I have played a number of other LEGO games in the past and this one follows suit with similar fun, puzzles and zany antics (but for me that;s part of the fun). The game is for one player, and from beginning to end you are drawn into the action, and I for one did not want to stop. I do wish that there was a two player option so that I could play this with my kids, but alas, I still had a ton of fun. You also get the same voice actors that you have form the movie, which adds a cool connection from the movie as well!
I also was impressed with the depth of the game, as you can definitely beat the game while you are not too far in, but then there are a ton of add-ons and other things that you can unlock that will let you keep playing on and on into the future which makes the game even more fun!
Even my six year old daughter got into the action and was able to control this and have a blast, so young players can enjoy this too!
All-in-all this was an excellent game with great graphics, plot and game play and I highly recommend this to all!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org