Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Special Edition: The Hunt for the Golden Book

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Special Edition: The Hunt for the Golden Book

Geronimo Stilton Special Edition: The Hunt for the Golden Book
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Geronimo is on the hunt in this special edition adventure!

Grandfather William was throwing me, Geronimo Stilton, a party -- it had been 10 years since I published my first book! He wanted me to write a new book especially for the occasion. Then my laptop was stolen right from under my snout. Cheese niblets, how terrible! Could my friends and I find my computer and print my book all in time for the party?

BONUS! After the story, read an extra Mini Mystery adventure: THE LAKE MONSTER. When a mysterious monster is sighted in a lake on Mouse Island, Geronimo is called in to investigate! But can he figure out this creature's secret?

PLUS jokes galore!



My Take on the Book
This was a great book from the Geronimo Stilton series. Not only do you get about twice as much as in a normal series book, but this book was so funny! My daughter and I read it together and by the end we wanted to go back and read it yet again. The characters in this and all of the Geronimo Stilton stories are so memorable and make it a set of stories that my daughter and I keep coming back to. If you are already a fan of this series then you will love this book too. If you have never read this series, then after reading this I am sure you will be hooked!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: