Dad of Divas' Reviews: Moulin Roty Shadow Puppets Let Imagination Soar

Friday, February 21, 2014

Moulin Roty Shadow Puppets Let Imagination Soar

Moulin Roty Shadow Puppets

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

As a father i am always looking for things that will promote imagination and creativity. This especially occurs at bedtime when we make up stories, and simply have fun winding down the day. Bring in these Nightime Shadow Puppets from Moulin Roty.

I was able to try out the two sets that you see in the pictures here and I have to first say that I was so impressed with the overall quality of these. As a past puppeteer I can completely appreciate fine quality when it comes to puppets and this definitely provided that.

On top of this though the Shadow Puppets were so much fun and the company put so much detail into them,

The two sets I was able to test drive were the Castles and Dinosaurs sets. What was fun about the sets was that with the right lighting you could create big shadows and with your imagination you could create a story that would bring a smile to your childs' face.

Moulin Roty Shadow Puppets


My daughters particularly liked the Castles set, and seemed to love having the Dragon being the protagonist in all of their stories.

On top of this all of the sets are reasonably priced in my opinion. The Paris Shadows ($21) set shows the Eiffel Tower, airplane, moon and sleepwalker. The 9-piece Castle Shadows ($18.50) include a dragon, a fairy, royalty and a witch! If dinos are more your style, the Dinosaur Shadows ($18.50) pack of 10 puppets feature a stegosaurus, brachiosaurus and more prehistoric shapes.

In the end these puppets are wonderfully made and truly sparked the creative juices in myself and in my girls. I highly recommend this to all!




----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: