Dad of Divas' Reviews: Sauce Up Your Summer BBQ with New Garland Jack’s Secret Six

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sauce Up Your Summer BBQ with New Garland Jack’s Secret Six

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.




About the Product
Garland Jack’s knows that if your favorite part of barbeque isn’t eating, you’re doing it wrong.

To help sauce up your summer, there’s new Garland Jack’s Secret Six Barbeque Sauce, now available nationwide. Lovers of the grill can sauce up their meats and other barbeque favorites with confidence and ease, and wow their guests too.

All six authentic Garland Jack’s Secret Six Barbeque Sauce flavors are made with real sugar: Original Recipe, Country Honey, Hickory Spice, Squealin’ Hot, Sweet Brown Sugar and Sweet n’ Sticky Molasses. With these tasty choices, there’s something for every BBQ lover out there.

For more information on Garland Jack’s Secret Six Barbeque Sauce, recipes and fun grilling tips, visit: http://www.garlandjacks.com/

My Take on the Product
Above are a few of the sauces that I have tried thus far from this company and I have to say that I am impressed. I was lucky enough to receive all of their varieties and they run the gamut from sweet to spicy and everything in between. All of the sauces were well made with a great blend of spices and best of all, the flavor stays with the meat as well, making the meat taste amazing! If you are a BBQ lover like I you like to try different things in your sauces, and though I have my favorites, I will honestly say that this company has done an amazing job at giving you as a consumer a HUGE mix to choose from and you can definitely not go wrong on any of them (at least from what I have tried thus far)!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: