Dad of Divas' Reviews: Aurora Sea Sparkles Allow Imagination to Soar

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Aurora Sea Sparkles Allow Imagination to Soar

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

About the Product
Toy and gift manufacturer Aurora World Inc. (http://www.auroragift.com) unveiled its all new Sea Sparkles collection today, the company announced. The long-awaited line geared for Aurora’s aquarium and museum accounts as well as all fans of the ocean features mermaid-themed dolls, Fancy Pals (pet carriers) and a host of sea creatures.

“We are so happy with the final outcome of this highly anticipated product line, and we have created a fantastic counter display that makes a great home for these elegant pieces,” says Michael Kessler, senior vice president of sales and marketing at Aurora. “We incorporated thoughts and suggestions from some of our top accounts and our team delivered what we think is a surefire hit.”

Aurora’s Sea Sparkle Collection includes four mermaid dolls (18”; SRP: $15 each) named Marinna, Morgana, Merissa and Merial. Kessler says, “With our four styles of Sea Sparkles Fancy Pals, you can take the mermaid dolls on the go.

The lavender or pink carriers are shaped like shells and conchs (8”, SRP: $15).” A variety of styles and sizes of dolphins, coral clown fish, green sea turtles, seahorses as well as a crab and octopus complete the line (sizes vary; small, medium and large SRP: $7, $13 and $17 respectively).


My Take on the Product
My daughters love dolls and on top of this they love mermaids! Put these both together and you get a combination that I knew that they would flock to and I was not disappointed. I was so happy to be able to try out these dolls and when I did receive them I was impressed as usual (as I have reviewed some other Aurora toys in the past) at the quality construction of the dolls themselves and the intricate work on each of the dolls as well.

The color alone just jumps out and shimmers in the light and my daughters both said how cool they thought that was. After getting them though the best part was watching the girls use their imagination to create their own worlds with the dolls.

If your children love mermaids and dolls, I highly recommend that you check out these dolls today! 

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: