Dad of Divas' Reviews: CD Review - Kidz Bop Party Hits

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CD Review - Kidz Bop Party Hits

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.




About the CD
Get ready to party with some of the great hits that are in kids' minds today! With tracks including the below, your kids will be dancing up a storm (at least mine were). 

Track Listings
1. Party in the USA
2. Get The Party Started
3. Boom Boom Pow
4. Move It Like This
5. Party Rock Anthem
6. Tonight Tonight
7. Party Like A Rockstar
8. Let's Get It Started
9. Moves Like Jagger
10. Who Let The Dogs Out
11. Single Ladies
12. Hey Ya
13. Kidz Bop Shuffle

I have to say that I am continually impressed with the caliber of music and songs that are put out by this organization. They are able to take the biggest songs/hits and turn them into something that kids today can wrap their hands around. On top of this though I love the fact that I can be sure that the songs are kid friendly and the producers may have even altered a few of the words to keep it kid friendly without altering the intent of the song. My kids love that the songs are sang by kids like themselves, as it makes them be able to relate to the music even more. 


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: