Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - The Biggest Loser Power X-Train

Friday, May 17, 2013

DVD Review - The Biggest Loser Power X-Train

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.



About the DVD Throw out your excuses and get into a heart-thumping exercise routine when Lionsgate Home Entertainment releases The Biggest Loser: 30-Day Power X-Train on DVD, Digital Download and On Demand on December 4. Shed pounds and burn mega calories with the Power X-Train regimen and you will feel better than ever. The latest in “The Biggest Loser” home entertainment line, The Biggest Loser: 30-Day Power X-Train DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $14.98.

Take it up a notch with the fat-burning moves in 30-Day Power X-Train! You’ve seen contestants drop pounds on NBC’s hit series, “The Biggest Loser,” and now it’s your turn! Using cross-training and core movements, you’re going to shed unwanted pounds, burn maximum calories and tone and tighten your legs, abs and arms for a total body workout. Get ready to sweat with trainers Bob Harper and Dolvett Quince as they challenge every muscle in your body.

My Take on the DVD
This is not an easy routine, it will challenge you daily and make you really get back into shape in no time flat. I am the type of person that gets bored easily with DVD workouts, but this DVD and the episodes within it kept me engaged and motivated to keep coming back for more. I have been finding that even though I have been using this now for a few days I am still getting winded and tired after every workout (and I am not in the worst of shape). One of the things that I liked was that the videos are short, but pack a ton into the time that you have to workout. One other thing that I will add is that I used to use more intense workouts that were harder on my body and I find that I am getting just as much of a workout with this without the constant pressure on my body (which is a nice change).



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: