Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Laser Maze

Monday, May 27, 2013

Game Review - Laser Maze

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Laser Maze


About the Game
Laser Maze is the first logic game with a REAL LASER for ages 8 and up!

Played solo, Laser Maze inspires you to beam, bend and split a laser using mirrors and targets to match 60 challenges from beginner to expert. Parents love that it builds skills in logical deduction and visual perception – kids love the real laser and learning how to control it! It retails for $29.99. Check out our how to play video below to learn more.


  • Logic game with a real laser
  • 60 challenges from beginner to expert
  • Builds sequential reasoning and planning skills
  • From the makers of Rush Hour and the inventor of The Laser Game: Khet 2.0
  • Puzzle challenges by world famous puzzle-creator Wei-Hwa Huang







My Take on the Game
This game was a ton of fun, and while a bit challenging, my daughter and I loved working through the logic puzzles making the laser do what I wanted we wanted it to do. The game took a little time to get used to, but one of the things that I loved outside of the game play itself was the scientific principles that the game shared as well. I could talk to my daughter while playing about refraction and reflection among other principles regarding how light works. Very few games allow for this type of interaction, and I for one was impressed and would definitely encourage others to also try it out for themselves too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: