Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Laser Maze

Monday, May 27, 2013

Game Review - Laser Maze

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

Laser Maze

About the Game
Laser Maze is the first logic game with a REAL LASER for ages 8 and up!

Played solo, Laser Maze inspires you to beam, bend and split a laser using mirrors and targets to match 60 challenges from beginner to expert. Parents love that it builds skills in logical deduction and visual perception – kids love the real laser and learning how to control it! It retails for $29.99. Check out our how to play video below to learn more.

  • Logic game with a real laser
  • 60 challenges from beginner to expert
  • Builds sequential reasoning and planning skills
  • From the makers of Rush Hour and the inventor of The Laser Game: Khet 2.0
  • Puzzle challenges by world famous puzzle-creator Wei-Hwa Huang

My Take on the Game
This game was a ton of fun, and while a bit challenging, my daughter and I loved working through the logic puzzles making the laser do what I wanted we wanted it to do. The game took a little time to get used to, but one of the things that I loved outside of the game play itself was the scientific principles that the game shared as well. I could talk to my daughter while playing about refraction and reflection among other principles regarding how light works. Very few games allow for this type of interaction, and I for one was impressed and would definitely encourage others to also try it out for themselves too!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: