Dad of Divas' Reviews: Unique Vitamin Offers Relief for Parents!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Unique Vitamin Offers Relief for Parents!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

About the Product
Busy parents are always looking for easy ways to keep kids healthy. Forget gummies filled with sugar - there is a brand new, cool way for kids to take vitamins hitting the market. alternaVites Kids is a new multi-vitamin in a unique delicious crystal powder that melts in your mouth. Think of it like a healthy pixie stick! Sprinkle directly in your mouth or on yogurt, pudding or smoothies for a nutrition-packed snack.

Created by Hallie Rich, an innovative woman who personally can’t swallow pills, alternaVites Kids is a high-quality multivitamin containing a full spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals. Created for kids ages 4 and up, alternaVites Kids is a perfect alternative to traditional chalky chewables or sugary gummies that are high in sugar, low in nutrients and can stick to a child’s teeth. alternaVites Kids is available in two delicious flavors, strawberry bubblegum and raspberry cotton candy.

Using a proprietary blend of ingredients, alternaVites are free of sugar, aspartame or high fructose syrup, artificial flavors and preservatives. It has also been carefully formulated with ingredients that do not contain the major food allergens. For more information please visit http://www.alternavites.com/

My Take on the Product
Have you ever had problems with getting your kids to take their vitamins? I know that many times in my days as a parent I have. What I love about this vitamin is that they have made a healthy, fun way to take your vitamins. If you can remember the powdered candy that you have had as a kid... think this, but only a healthy version of it. You can also mix these into almost anything that you could think of as well to hide the vitamin if you need to.

I received some packets this product and I gave one to my 5 year old and one to my 8 year old and both thought they were so cool! As a parent what I like is the mixture of vitamins that this provides without high fructose corn syrup or aspartame, and best of all the kids enjoy it and think it is fun, so no more fighting about taking their vitamins (Yeah!).

On top of this the company provided me with 100 samples to provide to our local food bank to promote healthy families in our community, what a great way to end the school year!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: