Dad of Divas' Reviews: Kohls Brings Some Great New Spring Items Into Its' Home Line

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kohls Brings Some Great New Spring Items Into Its' Home Line


I am always looking for new products from my home, and Kohls tends to be one of the stores always go to first when looking for high-quality, low-priced offerings they can make with my home look completely different only slight changes.

I had the opportunity to try out a few of the new items in their spring Home Product line. I was sent three new items that celebrity Bobby Flay is producing with Kohls. I have to say that in the items that I was sent, a baking pan, mixing bowls and a peeler, all of these items were of a very high quality, as well as very heavy duty which means to me that they are going to be extra durable. One of the things that I loved about the mixing bowls was the non-slip rubber surface that was on the bottom of the bowls themselves. The bowls as well is the baking pan actually went well together with similar colors in red on each of, which the few realize that you can color coordinate the items within this line too.

In looking at the rest of the spring line, including spring fashions, and I have to say that I am impressed by the diversity within the line itself. I noticed outfits that would not only fit my girls but outfits they they would really enjoy wearing too and which were both colorful and stylish.

If you are interested in seeing some of the other great Spring Trends at Kohl's, you should check them out here - http://kohlsspringcollections.com/


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: