Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Tomorrow's Dead: The Julia Poe Vampire Chronicles

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Book Review - Tomorrow's Dead: The Julia Poe Vampire Chronicles

About the Book
Downtown Los Angeles is on the mend. An alliance of revolutionary vampires and humans has freed blood slaves, wiped out master vampires that ruled by fear, and is bringing the city back to life. Kaleb Sainvire's goals have been met, but he is miserable. In this third novel of the Julia Poe Vampire Chronicles, Sainvire lures Julia Poe back from her early retirement on Catalina Island to take on vampire threats from San Diego, San Francisco, and even within his own ranks. Still shaken from a shot in the heart a year ago, Poe is not ready to unite Downtown factions or face Sainvire again. However, she has little choice in the matter and must wipe up the mess around her.

My Take on the Book
I have never read any of this authors' books in the past, but I have to say that this book was full of adventure and held my attention from beginning to end. While I have read some other vampire related books in the past, this one was amazing and I was sad to see that I missed out on the other books (at least to date). After reading this book I know that I will be reading the other books (just a little out of order) as this one was definitely a fun read and was one I will not soon forget.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: