Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Martha & Friends: Martha’s Magnificent Egg

Thursday, February 7, 2013

DVD Review - Martha & Friends: Martha’s Magnificent Egg


About the DVD
Easter is one of Martha’s favorite Holidays! Join Martha and Friends as they create and craft their Easter baskets to enter an Easter contest. Everyone wants to win the prize but Martha shows us that winning is not everything and that helping a friend in need is more important.

My Take on the DVD
I had not heard of this series the past but in watching it I have to say that especially for my youngest the content that it provides is quite appropriate and the message that it portrays is something that I want my daughters to be able to understand and to watch. Too often my girls compete with not only themselves but with us as parents will be play games they feel that winning is something that they have to do, but this DVD shows you that winning is not everything and that friendship is really so much more important than winning can ever be. This was a great series and something that now I will be watching out for even more to share with my own daughters, as I know now the great content that it provides and the great message that it shares.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: