Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blu-Ray Review - The Terminator

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blu-Ray Review - The Terminator


About the Blu-Ray
In this newly remastered film, Arnold Schwarzenegger stars as the most fierce and relentless killing machine ever to threaten the survival of mankind! An indestructible cyborg - a Terminator (Schwarzenegger) - is sent back in time to kill Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton), the woman whose unborn son will become humanity's only hope in a future war against machines. This legendary sci-fi thriller from pioneering writer/director James Cameron, written with Gale Anne Hurd, fires an arsenal of action and heart-stopping suspense that never lets up!

My Take on the Blu-Ray
The remastered version of this film was amazing! I thought that they did a great job at the transferring, leaving  a remarkably vivid movie with rich detail and imagery. I thought tat the color contrast in this was remarkable as well as I have a DVD of this movie and this new Blu-Ray completely blows this out of the water. The sound quality was superior and I love cranking it in my surround sound system as it really makes the experience complete. I did not own the first blu-ray release of this, but from what I have heard the quality of this second release is far superior. All-in-all for any Terminator fan, this is definitely a must have for your home movie collection!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: