Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - The Garfield Show: Spring Fun Collection

Thursday, February 7, 2013

DVD Review - The Garfield Show: Spring Fun Collection


About the DVD
Garfield invites you to join him this spring! So grab your camera and head on outside as Garfield and his friends embark on a series of adventures. Watch as he almost gets thrown out of the house when Jon becomes allergic to cats. Then take a break and head on to the farm as Garfield joins in the daily raising of his farm animal pals! All seems to be going well until he ends up saving a blue bird from a hungry cat and almost gets caught by a dogcatcher. There is never a dull moment when Garfield is around!

My Take on the DVD
I know that thing is the Garfield comic strips, so you can probably guess that I was quite excited about seeing that there is a Garfield cartoon show  that I had never seen in the past. Are you watching this DVD I have to say that I was impressed with the overall nature of the DVD itself. The writing for the DVD was quite humorous and the artistry itself was also quite impressive. Just like in the comic strips in this DVD you will see Garfield and Odie getting into a number of crazy situations shall make you laugh out loud. If you are already a Garfield fan this is a serious it definitely should check out. If you are a pet lover and enjoy humor and never heard of Garfield, and only now can you see him in the Sunday paper, but you can also see him in a great DVD set!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: