Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Party

Thursday, February 7, 2013

DVD Review - My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Party


Create the perfect Pinkie Pie Party for your most precious princess with party products at your local Wal-mart in both the DVD & Toy section!!

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC - PINKIE PIE PARTY DVD exclusively hits Wal-mart on Tuesday, January 29th and includes the episode "Too Many Pinkie Pies" from Season 3!!

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC - PINKIE PIE PARTY Clip 1


MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC - PINKIE PIE PARTY Clip 2


MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC - PINKIE PIE PARTY Clip 3


My Take on the DVD
My girls are big fans of My Little Pony, both as toys and in the series in general. this all started when they found it being on television a few months ago and since then they've wanted to find any and all episode that is out there. I had to explain to them that this series has been around for quite some time and then I remember the original series back in the 1980's that started the My Little Pony craze. I think they find it humorous that this is where it all started and that I remembered it, but I digress. I have to say that I was quite impressed with this new DVD. The stories will better shared as well as the cartoon artistry within DVD are spectacular and the message that is being shared with the DVD itself and in each of the episodes, that of friendship and so much more is something that I want my girls to be able to see it shows they watch but also to experience on a daily basis. If you've not seen this DVD yet I highly encourage you to check it out. If you have never seen this new rendition of the My Little Pony television series, I encourage you to do this as well yes I think you will be quite impressed with the overall series itself.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: