Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Word A Round

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Game Review - Word A Round

About the Game
Who knew that positioning a word in one continuous ring would make it so tricky to read? The challenge in Word-A-Round is to quickly figure out where the word starts and then read it aloud before your opponents. The game is simple, but you'll find yourself baffled as you race to call out words.



My Take on the Game
My family love games and I am always looking for new additions to our family game night collection. In playing this game, I found this game to be very fun, easy to play and enjoyable for the whole family. Seeing that this game was made for ages 10+, I had to make some adjustments to the original rules but my 8.5 year old caught on and after a little while I introduced the original rules and she actually caught on after a few tries.  This was a lot of fun and if your family is anything like mine, then I would highly encourage you to try this game for your own family!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: