Dad of Divas' Reviews: Baby Einstein Teams Up with K.I.D.S. to Help Children in Need

Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby Einstein Teams Up with K.I.D.S. to Help Children in Need

I wanted to share with you an exciting new initiative that Baby Einstein is doing in conjunction  with K.I.D.S. (Kids in Distressed Situations), a non-profit organization that provides brand new books, toys, and products to children in need in local communities. Now through August 19th, Baby Einstein will donate $1 worth of Baby Einstein product to K.I.D.S for every new “like” on the official Baby Einstein Facebook page, up to $10,000. We are really looking forward to putting a smile on children’s faces with brand new toys and giving them something special to be excited about as they go through a difficult time in their lives.



For more information, please visit Baby Einstein’s Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/BabyEinstein?sk=app_221714481198323

K.I.D.S. Official Site: http://www.kidsdonations.org

Baby Einstein Official Site:
Baby Einstein Official Blog:
Baby Einstein Official Twitter Page:





All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader 
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: