Dad of Divas' Reviews: HOODWINKED TOO! Music Videos

Saturday, July 30, 2011

HOODWINKED TOO! Music Videos

Hayden Panettiere sings "I Can Do It Alone" in this music video for Hoodwinked Too! Hood Vs. Evil in 3D







Music video from "Hoodwinked Too! Hood Vs Evil in 3D," featuring soundtrack artist, Lavay Cole






Anchor Bay Entertainment and The Weinstein Company announced today the 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™, and DVD release of the all-new animated family comedy, HOODWINKED TOO! HOOD VS. EVIL, heading to retail on August 16, 2011.  Directed by Mike Disa and produced by Kanbar Entertainment, the team that brought you the original HOODWINKED! film, HOODWINKED TOO! HOOD VS. EVIL is based on the beloved classic children’s fairy tale Red Riding Hood.  The sequel features the voices of an all-star ensemble cast including Hayden Panettiere, Glenn Close, JoanCusack, Bill Hader, Amy Poehler, Patrick Warburton, David Alan Grier, Andy Dick, Brad Garrett, Martin Short, Heidi Klum, Wayne Newton, Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong.   HOODWINKED TOO! HOOD VS. EVIL is available for a SRP of $39.99 for the 3D Blu-ray™ 4-Pack, which includes a 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, standard definition DVD, and Digital Copy of the film; $34.99 for the Blu-ray™ and DVD Combo Pack; and $29.98 for the standard definition DVD.

Here’s what the critics have to say about HOODWINKED TOO! HOOD VS. EVIL:  “Hilarious!” (Nell Minow The Chicago Sun-Times)  “Innovative! A superb sequel and entertaining treat for the whole family.” (Judith Manigault, Family Media)  A procession of pop-culture send-ups delivered at light speed, interspersed with affirmative messages about exercise, proper diet and – so refreshing in this kind of movie – girl power.” (The New York Times)

The good... the bad... the Twitchy.  HOODWINKED TOO! HOOD VS. EVIL finds our heroine, Red (Hayden Panettiere), training with a mysterious covert group called the Sisters of the Hood.  But Red is forced to cut her training short when she gets an urgent call from NickyFlippers (David Ogden Stiers), the head of the super secret Happily Ever After Agency, aka the HEA.  A wicked witch (Joan Cusack) has abducted two innocent children, Hansel (Bill Hader) and Gretel (Amy Poehler), and Nicky needs the whole Hoodwinked gang – Red, Granny (Glenn Close), the ever-clueless Wolf (Patrick Warburton) and his over-caffeinated little partner, Twitchy (Cory Edwards) – for the search and rescue mission.

Fracturing fairy tales and pop culture with good-natured glee, HOODWINKED  TOO!  HOOD VS. EVIL takes viewers on a rollicking rollercoaster ride combining edge-of-the-seat adventure with classic, zany cartoon antics. 
The HOODWINKED TOO! HOOD VS. EVIL 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™, and DVD bonus features include music videos by Hayden Panettiere (“I Can Do It Alone”), Lavay Cole (“You Know It”) and CEEJ (“Perfect Two”); a “The Voices of Hoodwinked Too!” featurette; storyboard sequences; production artwork; and video game applications.  Note: Special features are subject to change.

Learn more about HOODWINKED TOO! HOOD VS. EVIL at: http://hoodwinkedtoomovie.com 


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

gman said...

I have one diva, a baby diva and a divo (if you can say that) but they are all spoiled and I’m proud of it. Not spoiled with things but my attention. I missed the part about your opinion but I did see your disclosure. In my opinion the movie was great fun but there are a few jokes kids won’t get that they shouldn’t and hopefully they won’t ask what they mean. My kids were begging me to rent a movie and honestly I’m reluctant most of the time because most of them aren’t appropriate for my kids. I’m a very strict parent when it comes to what they watch but when I saw Hoodwinked Too on my employee DISH Network receiver I rented it because I liked the first one. I always rent in HD because we have a big TV and DISH always has the best quality HD available. The HD is free for life too for qualifying customers which always impresses me when I think about it.