Dad of Divas' Reviews: Christmas in July with Storkie.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas in July with Storkie.com


I have heard people talking about Christmas in July for many years, but for myself, I have been a person that thinks far in advance, and will at times, even find gifts throughout the year, so though Christmas in July is a topic for some, I say, why  not think Christmas throughout the year!

Some of the ways in which my wife and I prepare for Christmas throughout the year is to plan out our Christmas Cards far in advance. While there are times when we do Photo Cards or other cards that we can design online, we have also made our own cards in the past as well, so every year is an adventure. Keeping this in mind though means that we need the time to plan out and coordinate this effort, so waiting until the last minute does not work!

Recently in thinking about our Christmas Cards (Yes we are looking at doing them already), we came across a site called Storkie.com. We had never heard of this company before but were impressed by the variety of cards that they did have not only for Christmas, but for year-long use. So whether you are looking for wedding invitations, baby announcements or something else, Storkie.com has a huge variety to select from. I also have to say that not only do that have a large variety, but the variety that they do have is high quality as well, which is always a must when looking for special occasions like the ones I mentioned.

For me, last year was one of the years that I remember most in regards to our Christmas Cards. We had done a lot as a family in the previous year and because of this we had a lot of great pictures. Instead of writing a letter and including pictures within it, we wanted to do something creative so we decided to build out a photo card with many of the images for the year. The whole family got into this and we had a blast. It did take a long time though so that leads me to the planning that we are doing as a family now!

So if you are like me and are already planning out your Christmas Cards or if you have other special events within the future, go and check out Storkie.com and see if they can provide you with the cards you need! I think that you will be impressed!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: