Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Lawhorn's Signature Seasoning

Friday, July 8, 2011

Product Review - Lawhorn's Signature Seasoning

About the Seasoning
The owner of this company says that this seasoning will go on anything! With that in mind I decided to put it to the test.  The other night I had burgers (This was the first test) and tonight I had chicken (test #2). To put it bluntly, this seasoning is very good. I have to say that the seasoning makes different meats taste differently. I found this out directly in the two experiences that I have had in using the seasoning itself.



I also liked the fact that this seasoning does go with anything and that this will mean that I won't have to have many different kinds of spices in my cabinets like I have now. Lawhorn's Signature Seasoning provides you with the opportunity to consolidate and use it on anything. I encourage you to take the chance and try it for yourself and see if you too think it can go on anything!




All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews? Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: